Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nailed It!!

I recently stumbled upon something amazing and I just had to share!! Have ya'll heard of Jamberry Nails?!

Well if not I have am about to blow you away. Jamberry Nails is an a-freakin'-mazing nail wrap that you apply to your nails and it last 2 weeks. The selection is huge and they are adding more all the time. I have fall head over heels. The application process can be tricky the first few times, but once you get the hang of them you will never go back to the standard polish again.

I had to tease you will a few of my most fav!


2 comments:

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Those feathers are so cute, definitely my favorite.

MrJeffery said...

i love the minty one!

Post a Comment

I adore comments and love to hear what you think!!! Kisses::::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...