Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Denim & Lace

I teamed up with HiipSF to shoot a few looks for their website and I instantly feel in love with their perfect bags and story. I am all about fashion, but adding in such a sweet company that gives back is much more fashionable. This look is wonderful for a day to night look. I also have fallen in love with these amazing Silvano wood sunnies.








photos by Pictilio

blouse: H&M {similar}, Skirt: H&M {similar}, Denim Jacket: H&M, Sunnies: Silvano, Clutch: HiipSF,
 Necklace: old Anthropologie, Wedges: old, Lips: Chanel

3 comments:

Eatlovemerry said...

Beautiful photos! Loving your dress :)

rachel s said...

absolutely adorable. i can't get over it!

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look and pics!
Love that skirt!

xoxox,
CC

Post a Comment

I adore comments and love to hear what you think!!! Kisses::::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...