Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Day in the Sun

Well it looks like summer is hitting it's highs here in Cali a bit late. I have another post from my Glitter Guide shoot for you today. I decided to take it outside for some lovely shots by the pool over looking the bay. I threw on my favorite Urban Outfitter white high waisted eyelet shorts to add a nautical feel to the outfit and paired them with a rust red cropped Anthropologie top and some booties I picked up while in Rome at a small boutique. The whole look was topped off with a Nine West big floppy hat.
I hope your Tuesday is turning out to be lovely



 Necklace: Anthroplogie

6 comments:

EverydayMomStyle said...

This is so elegant and so retro. You look amazing! I love the high waisted shorts- and the bright red top. Stunning!

Meisha.Style said...

beautiful pictures! love the hat!

Anonymous said...

you look incredible. Love this outfit and you got the perfect figure for it.

x

www.janetteria.com said...

Love those booties! What is the brand? :)

Andrea said...

Oh I love these colours and that cute hat!

Maiah said...

I don't think I'll be able to live another day without a hat like that in my closet.

Post a Comment

I adore comments and love to hear what you think!!! Kisses::::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...