Monday, September 6, 2010

Lovely Weekend

Since my hubby was out of town for most of the weekend I decided to have a girlie weekend. It is almost essential to shop on a girly weekend so I headed to San Francisco with my mom and sister-in-law. I picked up these pieces of perfection to begin my fall wardrobe. {These are the stock pictures of them}
These I got in Black!!

Saturday Night:

I was craving sushi so I took my daughter with me to pick up some of my favorite rolls and had a girlfriend come over and munch on them with me while sipping champagne. I mean can you really have girl time with out it?
Sunday
We decided to have a few friends over for an impromtu dinner party. I made shrimp, broccoli and zuccini in a spicy asian sauce and it was killer if I do say so myself.

What did you do for the long weekend I would love to hear.

7 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous ankle booties!

Collette Osuna said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!!
I spent time with my family....my boyfriend, and back to school shopping for the kiddos who return tomorrow....and of course got some things for me:) lol

Statements in Fashion

My Passport to Style said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend, very elegant you go girl!!! Sharon xx

Audrey Allure said...

Those drinks look so refreshing!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love the booties! Sounds like a lovely weekend... I was in Kennebunkport, Me. It was lovely, as well :)

PS: Cute new blog header!

little luxury list said...

That dinner sounded great and love your ankle booties!

We came into San Diego and celebrated my cousin's wedding - it was fun!

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://yourpocketstylist.blogspot.com/
in my http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Post a Comment

I adore comments and love to hear what you think!!! Kisses::::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...